Dear Family
This email will be a bit shorter since I will be calling you on Sunday. I did get transferred and we have nothing!! Me and my new companion (americano still) are out here still in Acre! Guess what? I'm opening a new area again it is actually what you call a white wash. I don't know if I already explained this to you guys, but it is when two elders arrive to an area where they haven't ever been before and open up an area. But the bad thing is we dont have a cell phone and we have no idea where the members live. ( We should be getting one soon) It will be an adventure that is for sure.
Izzy, I got your suggestions I will try and work on that. I really liked the super man idea and Iz come on now I don't have to dress up as super man because I am super man...man of steel!! I thought we already talked about this. jk
Now I don't know what is going to happen with me calling you or skyping you. Because we don't know any of the members here, so this is what will happen is I will send another email tomorrow or before Sunday. Because I think you are going to have to call me, but I'm not sure.. I will let you know..it will all work out.
This is a short one we have got to go clean our house.. It's prettty dirty.
I love you all
Superman jk Elder, tyler, T, Ontiveros.. Whatever works
ps. Tell Amy that I love her and that she will be in my prayers
No comments:
Post a Comment