Sunday, June 5, 2011

June 1, 2011

Dear Family
Today was another busy day, so I don’t know how much time I will have to write you. I really want to write Grandpa, but it will have to be another week.
These past couple of p days has been good. We have been playing soccer. It’s pretty cool because we play one  across the river and we are right there close to this soccer court. (Indoor) I’m not as good as the Brazilians...man they can move their feet! It is unbelievable! And afterwords we had a barbeque Brazilian barbeque is amazing! No one has barbeques. We have something better! We use coal and this portable grill thing I don’t know the name in English. It takes a while, but it is soo worth it! Very good.
Afterwords we went with the Zone leaders and bought another fan and finally a washing machine! I think my clothes may smell a little better.  
This week we have a baptism it is a guy who has been waiting for I don’t know how many years for his wife to be baptized .  It is finally coming and he is very excited. He says that after the Manaus temple is finished, they will go. Man what a wait. And what a cool story!
I'm sorry I am in a rush we have an appointment tonight, so im trying to hustle. Things are going great! Dad poor poor Dad I'm sorry Dad you need to be careful.. Where is your helmet? That long board isn’t set to go straight down a hill you have to carve from side to side. And Jane way to be tough and stick it out good job! Iz, I will write you next week I promise.
Love you all
Elder Ontiveros]
Ps I did buy shoes they should last me for a while and this movie that I'm sending is a funny one I was doing a tour of the house, but it didn’t turn out very good. This last part I thought was funny, so I hope you enjoy it.   

No comments: