Ola,
Well, this is like the third timeI have been trying to write you ,but my computer keeps restarting so they finally switched me to a new computer. Anyway I'm sorry that my last email wasn't very entertaining. I will try and do better today. It is very hard for me to write sometimes. I have one hundred things on my mind and it is hard to write it all down. It will be easier to talk I hope. This week was a good week. Our area is suffering because my companion is the Zone leader and we have had to do some traveling so that he could interview people that were getting baptized. Traveling by bus takes a lot longer than a car. Usually we have to go from our area to the Terminal, the Terminal to another persons area and the same way back. That's just the way it is. Elder Christofferson and a couple of GAs had toured our Mission up in Manaus we unfortunately being in another state had to listen to him talk through skype.Oh and my Mission president did get that letter from Grandpa, but I haven't recieved it yet. It was good he talked a lot about learning to teach with the spirit and most important learning how to hear its promptings. It's funny mom that that is what you talked to me about in your email. The spirit can teach us in so many different ways. I feel right now, actually, learning these things and learning how this Gospel works has just opened a new door for me. There is much that I can learn and I can't wait to do so. My desires and studies are getting a lot better. It just takes time. Monday our zone celebrated Easter! Each one of us picked a name to give chocolate to that Elder. It was fun.
Well I made another movie Iz. You said you wanted a movie. The thing is I really don't know what I'm going to say or do it is all just whatever comes into my mind. You will be able to see me so I'm hoping that it's good enough. I will try and be more creative. I'm going to have to try and load that. Important . Ok it is about 4 pm on a Wed 27 of April what time is it in slc? so I can know when to call you. oh and I need your skype address just in case president said we are allowed, but I have to find a member who has a chat camera. I could be getting transfered this week, so that will be interesting. I will explain later how it will go down next wed.
love ya all
Tyler Ontiveros
No comments:
Post a Comment