Saturday, November 20, 2010

November 15, 2010

I'm doing ok. I'm getting kind of sick. It's same old same old. I got an email from my companion and president in Brazil. It was nice to hear from them. They said they are praying hard for my visa to come. It was really nice to hear from them. I'll prob buy some blankets today. Maybe some thin gloves? How is jake jane and iz? and you'all. Me and Elder Law have been knocking and talking a lot and teaching... the life of a missionary. The weather is crazy over here sometimes its really hot and humid and sometimes it gets super cold. Lately it's been cold. I'm afraid that it might stay that way. I'm getting pretty fat. I've gained like fifteen pounds! Southern cookin makes you good lookin. I love you as well as everyone else. Tell dad that i got his email and im going to print it out. The memories that i miss the most were when i was with you guys. see you next monday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

T,

It's great to read your letters man! It was fun to hear about your experiences! I was actually near you a few weeks ago when I was visiting North Carolina, I wish I could've made my way down there! I'd love to go knock some doors with you. Hope things are well, happy thanksgiving and I'll write soon. Take care buddy.