Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday, November 22, 2010

Dear Family,
Wowieee! Jake! Congrats on being a State Champion! This is where all the hard work pays off... Keep working hard and remember to have fun while your doing it. That is something that I'm trying to work on while working out here in the field. It is tough work, but I'm trying to have fun. Can't wait to hear about your senior season!
Mom, Izz, and Janie- I got your letter's and I loved them! Mom I liked the Nacho sticker (it's in my binder with the rest of them) and Mom I gave Debra the letter and she loved it! She called us on the phone (we have a cell phone) and read it out loud to me.
So you had made a blog for me? That's cool a couple of my friend's have made some comment's on it. Oh and FYI- I found out that the Rams took state yesterday. Sister McConkie called gave me the heads up. You can ask her I was pretty darn excited.
This week has been a good week we have found three new investigators. One of which who is living in our appartment complex a woman and her daughter. She seems to be progressing very well. This gospel makes sense if people would just soften there hearts and listen to what we have to teach them. She attended church and loved it. This church is one big family and thats what she loves about this church. We are going to teach her the word of wisdom tonight. We found another lady. She is going through treatment for lung cancer right now and she is still a sweetheart. We taught her a powerful first lesson! The spirit was so strong when we taught her she was bawling and we were bawling. It was an awesome experience! She came to church and loved it. She is still thinking about baptism. I'm pretty sure she'll get baptized.
Ok I'm running out of time. People behind me are waiting behind me so I'm going to finish up here. Dad Happy Birfday! Again sorry sometimes i don't have enough time to write back. Everyone hope you had a good one. Could I get the recipe for sticky buns and that yummy egg casserole... yeah I'm going to see what I can do. Oh and could I get alex and hayden and ethans address by chance? That would be sweet! and maybe you could email me some pictures? That would be cool!
I'm going to write you all a letter on Thanksgiving members got us covered don't worry.
Love you all!

No comments: