Dear Familiy
Well this week flew. I can’t believe that it’s another p Day. Haha I loved the letter you sent me mom. You are a very funny person. Iz I'm sorry that you´´ broke your nose´´ that isn’t so fun and wow you have to go get an operation…Have a quick recovery!
This week was a great week. Sunday was a great day I learned a lot in church. Everything that we are learning just makes sense! It just makes sense! And it is so simple to understand if you pay attention and have an open heart. That seems to be the biggest problem is that people already have a church, so they don’t want to listen to something that they already have or they don’t want to try something new. There are a lot of reasons why, but it´s important to move on because we know what is right and true or I should say move on with a great attitude even if the person you contacted doesn’t want anything to do with the church. That’s something that I have been trying to work on. At times it’s a bit difficult for me, but it helps to smile or laugh or skip hahaha ohh
This last Sunday I learned how much our Heavenly Father loves us and how much we really have that says that he really exists and prepared a plan for all of us to be able to return to him. Sunday I learned that how we know he created a lot of worlds and in these worlds he had different Adams (Miguel’s) and learning this just opened another door and really just amazed me that I still have a lot of things to learn and everyday I can´t wait to learn something new.
This is the Chruch of Jesus Christ I have no doubt about it. We are here to be tested and we learn from these tests. It´s through the small simple things that great things happen. I am so grateful to be a part of this gospel! Thanks mom and dad for teaching us these principles it is such a great blessing.
Mom I sure hope you had a great Birthday yesterday!! I'm sorry I missed it, but I will be home for the next one. I love you soo much! Hope you had a good b day I wanted to send some photos but none of these computers accept memory card, soo we are going to have to go to another lan house to send photos maybe next week. Love ya beija!
Well I'm going to go now. I love you all. Tell that stinker Jake to write me back! Oh they are planning a bit more for the temple dedication. Apparently Elder Bednar and another apostle came to Manaus without anyone knowing and afterword’s they had a meeting. They still don’t have a date, but everyone here in Manaus is planning for the Cultural activity and other things that they will do for this wonderful event. They will have two or three weeks that the temple will be opened for everyone to see. The goal is get 80,000 people to see the temple. It is very exciting. I love you all hope you have a great week!
Elder Ontiveros
No comments:
Post a Comment