Dear Family,
Well I made it here safely to boa vista (good see) So I left acre about 1 am on Tuesday and we arrived in Manaus on Tuesday at 4 am it was a pretty rough couple of days. We didn’t get much sleep on Tuesday. I and another missionary from Acre was coming with me to boa vista, but our flight didn’t leave until Wednesday morning at 12:00, so we had to wait in the mission office until our flight left that night. It wasn’t too bad because I saw a lot of missionaries that I hadn´t seen for a long time and I had a chance to talk with them. We left Manaus about 1 and we arrived in boa vista at about 2:30 am. We got all of our luggage and we were expecting to see a member to come and pick us up from the airport, but no one was there. We waited for about an hour and still no one. We didn’t have a number or a phone to contact anybody at least I thought at the moment, but I remembered that I had a thing with sister Klein´s number on it, so we called sister Klein at 3:30 am and she said that she would call someone to pick us up. So about thirty minutes later my companion and a couple of other missionaries came and got us with a member. The member who was planning to pick us up fell asleep…oops. Everything worked out after that.
We have a house in my new area. I wanted to send some photos ,but I forgot my charger for my camera in Acre. We have one district here in boa vista so I am in a branch. I had to speak again yesterday. It went ok. I think I am getting used to it. I think I will have to speak every month because there isn’t very many members. 50 or 55 that come every week.
My comp is a really cool dude he is from São Paulo. It seems like everyone is from São Paulo.
Well I am going to get going. I will let you know how my week goes. Like it says in Moroni 7:48 I am just going to love everybody because charity never faileth.
Love you all
Elder Ontiveros
No comments:
Post a Comment