Thursday, October 27, 2011

October 17, 2011

Familia,

Well another fast week has gone by. And another one will be passing here pretty soon. Well I'm finally leaving rio blanco and I will be going to another state the opposite side of rio blanco. It is a state called roraima, boa vista and I am really really nervous. I will be a district leader meaning I have to speak every week in front of missionarys that I don't really know. I tried teaching yesterday in the principles of the gospel class and I don't think I did a very good job. People weren't understanding me very well. This is a struggle for me, talking to people that I don't really know or teaching people that I don't really know. I will learn a lot through this experience. I will have to work harder than I have ever worked before. If I'm obedient,everything will be fine.

Man I sure hope grandma o will be ok. I will pray for her health. I am very nervous I really hope that she will be okay. Tell her that I love her a lot.

I will be leaving here at 1 o clock in the morning on a plane.  It will take about 2 or 3 hours to arrive in manaus and after that I think I will wait in manaus until midnight on Tuesday and fly from manaus to roraima. Like I said I am nervous and a little bit excited it will be nice to be in a new area and get to meet different people. I just hope that everything will be ok.
Iz thanks for emailing me I'm sorry that I can't really respond to you. I have to go home and pack up all of my things. Iz I heard you are going to perform in November with a live band. Thats sweet! I want to see pictures. What songs are you going to play? Let me know I gotta go
Love ya.
Well I gotta go. I love you all and pray for each and every one of you individually. Thanks for your support I am so grateful for it.
Elder ontiveros     

No comments: