Dear famliy,
Another week has gone by and mom yeah it was a pretty fast week for me. I can't believe how fast it went. Well we got a call yesterday for transfers and I and my companion are going to be staying together for one more. (I think he wanted to train) but oh well, he will have that chance some other time. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. It was a regular day for us. Brazil doesn’t celebrate Thanksgiving. So it was good.
Christmas is coming up here pretty soon. We don’t know what we are going to do. President has planned a huge party in Manaus and he still isn’t sure what will happen with the people that aren’t in Manaus. He said that maybe he will bring everyone in to Manaus only that we would have to ride on the bus for 18 hours. I’m not a big fan of riding for long distances, but it is president that decides and I just have to obey. We will see what will happen.
This last Saturday we had a musical that the district of boa vista put together it took them more than a year to put this together and it turned out great! They made these convites two weeks ago and since then everyone got together and just started handing them out inviting everyone to this musical. It was great we had a lot of people that weren’t members. We put up two tables with material, Book of Mormons, pamphlets, videos etc. everyone was excited to share what they know about the church. It was great.
Well I better get going now. I'm sorry this is a short email, a sister made lasagna for us so we are going to go eat now.
Jane thanks for the email. I love you too. I will be able to talk to you in 25 days…I cant wait! Are we going to get a dog Jane? That would be soo cool huh? Rose is a cool name and if it was a boy what would you name him? Love ya Jane- I gotta go
Love you all
Elder Ontiveros
PS Thanks for the work out plan mom and I could use some of your cookin right now. Why aren't you guys going to Scipio? Grandma and Grandpa got home and you arent going? and oh I think I might need some new shoes for christmas and maybe some socks.
1 comment:
He is doing great and really learning a lot and challenging himself I am so proud of him. I am sorry he lost his Grandma...
Post a Comment