Dear family,
Well this week went by sort of. After I got off of the phone with you guys everything went ok. Everyone started laughing and joking. When we were waiting for a taxi on our way to go to the stake center so that I could call you all. A member, who loves the missionaries, was passing and was actually heading to same exact place that we were going to. This member is also pretty crazy, but he makes us laugh. He dropped us off at the stake center and picked us back up after I called you guys. On the way to our house he bought us dinner and just him being goofy made me feel a lot better. So, yes I am being watched over. Angels are on our shoulders and I don’t have one doubt! I know that grandma is helping me. Something is inside of me, I feel it. It makes me want to be a better person each and every second it shows me what I should do in certain situations. It is the Holy Ghost and I am very grateful that I have it.
This week we have zone conference. Here in boa vista president didn’t put zone leaders just two district leaders and since I am a district leader we have got to put this conference together. And we have to give a training. I sure hope that it goes well. I will be training on the importance of working with members. Members are part of this work, it is important to have a member present in every lesson and to work and share with them how this work is coming along, who we have that will be baptized, if they have anyone that we could teach..etc .Wish me luck.
I love you very much. Tell grandpa o that I love him too.
I want to show you guys some pictures of our house,but like I said I left my charger in acre and i think I will be getting it around December, but it is a really nice house! We have four trees a tree of mango two fruit trees that I forgot the name of and a lime tree. It´s pretty cool we make all sorts of juices.
Well I better get going. Love you until next week.
Elder Ontiveros
No comments:
Post a Comment