Monday, November 28, 2011

Nov. 21, 2011

Dear família
Well another week has gone by and I have made it. I didn’t really think that I would make it, but after the zone conference was over I felt a lot better. I had to conduct and share a training with the zone this last Friday. I think it went ok I could have talked a bit more, but I think the spirit was present and he was able to teach our zone something. President is a good guy I really love him and I have felt his love for me and the other missionaries he talked about the importance of doing our best and working hard and we do this because we love God.
He put a small table and chair in the front and put a greasy bag with a breakfast sandwich and asked us what we thought. ´´ Are you willing to eat this?´´ while he asked us that he ran his fingers through it ´´and what about now?(The only person that was willing to eat it was an elder that is a little bigger than us) He then put another table with a white cover, a chair that was very comfortable, the finest utensils a sandwich with tomatoes, lettuce, meat, cheese and a white chocolate cake with cherry on top and a  fruit salad- just everything and he said ´´what about now? Would you give this to The Lord? You have got to think about what you want to give to Him on how you want your life to be. How you want your family to be.´´  Afterwords he showed a couple of pictures of missionaries and after their missions and their families and how a mission changed and blessed their lives. It was really good I loved what he said. He also said that we have to finish the Book of Mormon by the end of the year. I am in Alma right now, so I have got some reading to do.
I love you guys very much. Thanks for the pics. Hope you all have a great week.
With much love,
Elder Ontiveros    

No comments: