Dear Family
These week until now has been Great. We have marked several dates for baptism. We should be able to baptize every week now. Yesterday we met with a mom and her son . The mom is a less active member and her son hasn't been baptized. We had a nice chat about the Book of Mormon. I think he enjoyed it. He likes to talk a lot, he is a very smart kid. He thinks about things that are important. It was really neat because the mom was also enjoying it and to see her attitude change from the first time we saw her. I could see how much she loved her son and she could see how much her son enjoyed talking to us. We marked a baptism for 31 of July. He accepted and they will be going to church this Sunday. This Gospel has the power to change peoples lives and help families become more united. It isn't the easiest living the gospel principles, but it will make us happier and better. I'm grateful for you my family very much. I'm almost half way there (I'm not counting)
Love you all very much.
Elder Ontiveros
No comments:
Post a Comment