Wednesday, August 17, 2011

August 15, 2011

Hey mom
 This week went pretty fast for me. We had three baptisms this week. One of them was a wife of a less active family. They recently got married so that she could be baptized. They are almost like a familiy to me. It was really cool to see the change in her at the begining she seemed uncertain, but she started getting used to things and all of a sudden she just can't stop smiling and laughing. We also baptized her daughter. The daughter kept telling her parents and us that she didn't want to get baptized until Bishop talked to her and she decided that she would get baptized.  She wanted to suprise her parents. So we interviewed her in the mourning and right before the baptism she walked in all white everyone was suprised. It was great!   I don't think I will ever feel comfortable also teaching or bearing my testimony etc. Smiling and laughing I found out helps alot.
Oh tell Dad happy late Father's Day and tell himI love him. How was Father's Day? 
I'm sorry I need to load these Photos everyhting is going well! I love you mom and iz and jane and jake and everyone else 
elder ontiveros 

- Show quoted text -

1 comment:

Lori Smith said...

Way to go on the baptisms! Go Tyler!