Hello Family,
It's your Son and Brother. I understand that it's Janie's Birthday
today? Wowiee! Jane I can't believe you're turning 9 years old! Wow
you are growing up way to fast. So what did you end up getting or
doing? You better tell me all about it.
Well... nothing really happened this week just kidding. A lot has
happened and is happening! Someone obtained a visa to go to Brazil.
Yep.. that would be me. Did Dad call and did you end up finding out?
Wow- finally the wait is over. I got a call from president this last
Friday he said "I have your visa, do you want to go to Brazil" haha
"of coarse" I shouted. Man, I still can't wrap my mind around it. The Senior
couple came to pick me up on Sat. morning and we went through a
Temple session then attended a Baptism. The Baptism was held in my
last Area, so i got to see Elder Law and the rest of the missionaries
I had lived with before. The Baptism was actually someone me and Elder
Law had contacted. She didn't recognize me very well, but it was a neat
experience. I also saw some investigators that we had taught and they
are getting Baptized this week! Tender mercies all over the place.
It snowed all last night and today. We spent most of our time driving
picking everyone up to go to the mission home (9/12 visa waiters have
their visas) Here in South Carolina people have no idea what to do
when it snows. It's actually really funny! They don't plow the roads,
they close everything down, but it also worries me because tomorrow we
leave at 11:00 and I hope the snow isn't going to cancel our flight.
Please pray that we will be able to leave tomorrow! Thanks for all of
your prayers! Now I'm going to need help picking up Portuguese. I'm
very excited! A new adventure awaits. Here we come Manaus.
There should be some packages coming home sometime in the future. Just
a heads up. I should be calling you all sometime tomorrow we have a six
hour layover in Dallas prop sometime in the afternoon. I have all of
the phone numbers, so I will be able to get a hold of you. Today
Sister McConkie called she just wanted to tell you to check the email,
but she missed you. I have money and everything. It should be nice and
smooth.
Love you all so very much.
Talk to you soon,
Elder Ontiveros
ps if you want to responded tonight you can I maybe checking it
again... we will see. Sister McConkie is spoiling us.
=
1 comment:
I am glad Sister McConkie spoiled him...she is cute like that :)
Post a Comment