Famlia,
OLA! This is Tyler. Man, I'm trying to type on this dumb keyboard and its very difficult for me. It's a little different than a regular keyboard. I'm finally here in Brazil! I love every bit of it. This is where I'm supposed to be. Yeah I may be drenched in sweat most of the day, but it doesn't bother as much as I thought it would, haha. I just love the people here. I just wish I could speak the language. That would make things a lot easier. I love the president here he is a really nice guy. I have so much to say- I really dont know where to start. The plane ride here was rough... We had a nine hour lay over in Sao Paulo. Then it took five hours to get from Sao Paulo to Manaus. We stayed in the mission home for two days until everyone had arrived on Friday. On Friday we visted the temple with the president and went to his house for lunch. (LUNCH is the bigger meal of the day) After that I received my companion. He is a really cool guy. We are opening a new area. I'm getting used to this, so we have just been contacting a boatload of people. When we pass the little kids here they always want to learn English. The only words they know how to say is, "what's your name?". People pronouce my name "oncheeveros". I have gotten used to it. It means "antivirus" in portuguese just incase you were wondering.
The ward is great they all love the missionaries and the ward we attend is "brand spankin' new". It's really nice. I'm sorry this email is so scattered and I'm sorry I really can't spell ,haha. I really do love it here though I learned a lot in South Carolina it really helped me a lot. This letter is really short this week... sorry. I love you all. I had to type this fast. Here are some pictures of our house and the rain. It rains almost everday.
1 comment:
I am so excited that he likes Brazil! I forgot that it would be so hot there this time of year.
Post a Comment