Hello Familly
How are things? I'm sorry I forgot to tell you that my p- day was on Christmas and since we called you on sat we weren't able to email this last monday. This email is going to be a quick one. The library is closed down here in Goose Creek and we all have to use one computer. We have to take turns and then we have to go shop. Anyway, haha I loved the pictures they were really funny... Dad seemed like he was awake and excited for Christmas. The holidays weren't the same without you. Christmas Eve a member invited us over to their house for dinner. It was Swedish. We had crackers, meat, fish and all sorts of cheeses.It was really good actually. That night we were able to see our convert. Christmas day was sweet! It was so nice talkin to ya'll. I wish I would of had more time. The rest of the day consisted of playing hackie sack, wearing my nice ties, and then we went over to our ward missionary leader's house for dinner. I have some pictures, but I won't have enough time to send them right now. It was really nice he cooked some ribs and honey glazed ham and the rest of his family was there so it felt more like home. That evening we went and saw the rest of our investigators. New Year's Eve we had to be in by six (lock down). We were going to cook some dinner, but we decieded to order pizza get haircuts and go to bed. I'm sorry that I'm really bad on answering your questions. Mom hah I liked the quotes! Jane that is such a cool pillow pet! The longer I am on my mission I wished I would have spent more time with ya'll. You guys are sooo cool. And man I have the cutest sisters. Jake you can be cute too.. if you would like. I'm guessing you dont like it. Tell Kyle I say" hi". I would encourage him to read what the prophet said about missons this last conference and Jake it would be good for you to read too! jk you don't have too. Mom and Dad I love you both so very much. Life is all about learning. Loved the pics. Before I go I have a question. Someone sent me a letter, it didn't have a return address and it said "Thank you Tyler." with 2 quarters taped on to it. Do you know anything about this?
Well, I would just like to say I love you all so very much. Keep praying for my visa. The spanish is coming along. I am able to understand some of it now. Being patient is hard.
Love you much,
Elder Ontiveros
No comments:
Post a Comment