Meu querido família,
Well this week went really well. Sorry mom everything is ok I will have some tough times, but everything will work out. Yes the mission will pay f or medication, it takes some time though because they have to send the receipt to Manaus and afterword’s contact the church office building, after a couple of weeks the money will be in our account.
I am learning a great deal through these experiences. My companion is a great kid I am going to miss him, he will leave this area and I will stay here… yet again. I will be training another missionary..again I really don’t have the slightest clue why, but I know who knows and he has a plan for me and for all of you this is what I am so grateful for! He loves and knows exactly what we need in the exact moment. I am happy that I get another chance to train again. I know what I need to work on! I get another chance to be even better than before! I have been thinking a lot about me me me I always remember the quote from Pres. Hinckley ` forget yourself and go to work´ This will be my focus this transfer. I´m really excited!
So a new missionary has to stay with their comp for 2 transfers, so this means that I will be stuck here in Rio Branco for 3 more months. ( December) I will have almost one year her in Rio Branco …. Crazy. One more month until general conference! I am very excited to hear and see the prophet and apostles. I am counting down the days.
I heard there was another tornado in the US. Did it pass through South Carolina? Well I cant think of anything else to write about. Next week will be better.
Love you all
Elder Ontiveros
No comments:
Post a Comment