Hey Family
Thanks for the email. Yes I think you should get a dog. I could send one over from here their are plenty of wild dogs that just roam around the street here. It's actually kinda sad. Well it is neat to see how the rest of my friends are doing. It looks like me and Jonny are kind of in the same living conditions except we actually have a washer.
This email may be short. I'm going to try to send another video. This one is a bit longer and I needed cut it up a bit so I could send it. I'm a weirdo I know. This week was good we had a baptism. She is a very cool person. She quit smoking. So she could get baptized. It was very awesome!
A couple of nights ago we had an opportunity to have a family night at a members home with two families that are getting baptised in a couple of weeks. We watched the Testament. It was a very spiritual experience. Almost everyone was crying afterwords and we explained to them how the Bible and the Book of Mormon really do work together. It makes sense if people would actually listen, haha. I didn't really realize until afterwards, that man that was a really cool experience.
Well i emailed Jake, but i havent recieved a response. I really want him to do well! I remember when I was at the same point. Just tell him that there are plenty of fish in the sea. Your hard work will pay off.
I'm going to load that movie now. I love you all very much. Janie a dog walking business is a very very bright idea. You are very smart!
elder ontiveros
ps I like pictures!!!
1 comment:
So sweet he caught that kid who climbed through the window! Tyler sounds great ;)
Post a Comment