Hello. Things are going a little better this week. A lady called us up Saturday night and said she we would like to be baptized. The funny thing was that we had thought she was already a member because she has been coming to church every Sunday and we go to their house every Thursday for lunch. So Sunday I had the opportunity to baptize her. I had a hard time getting her name down, it was almost a whole sentence. We are teaching a family (attempting) we teach the husband and the wife, but the kids usually will run away from us. It was funny a couple nights ago- we were teaching them and one of the kids (his name is Felipe) he acted as if he was leaving the house. He went out through the front door and climbed back in his room window. I thought to myself- oh No One messes with the Master. I knew exactly what he had done! I decided to go talk to him. His face was shocked that I had found out his master plan of running away from us. But it was good he actually realized that we were pretty cool. So it went well. We want the whole family to be baptized at the same time. Its hard to get the kids in because the parents want us to be the parents. I'm glad mom and dad you didnt allow me to do whatever I wanted even if I didnt really agree. That was the event of our week.
Its good to hear that Byu is in the sweet sixteen.I wouldn't be suprised if they took it all because I'm gone, you know! Its weird to think of cold because that doesn't exist here in Brazil. I guess I get a taste of it while taking a shower, but that actually feels good.
Well I have some things I would like to load and send because I think that it's someone's Birthday? could it be? i dont know.
Love you all very much.
Tyler
No comments:
Post a Comment