HELLO!!
Ha Ha Ha. Jane, you make me laugh! I'm glad you got my letter's! Here's some more photo's. I figured out that i can just send them over email. Jake, it's good to hear that your thumb is doing better and that you have a job. Jake, I know i always say this, but keep pushing through football and school it will be so much better at the end when you have graduated. Iz thanks for wrinting me back! I'm not sure if I will have enough time today, but I love you too and miss you! Hope all is well.
Mom, this last sunday we talked about... I can't really remember what we talked about... hmmm I let you know if I remember. Last night we watched the christmas devo at the ward. I really liked the prophet's talk! Did you guys have a chance to hear him speak? It was awesome. Oh and Mom whether I'm in Brazil or not I will still be able to talk to you on Christmas... so keep praying for those Visas! We have heard that most of the elders who are waiting for their visas in the Southern States have gotten them already, so mine hopefully should be on it's way! It is a little frustrating because transfer calls were this week and we were hoping they had already had our visas and would just wait until transfers to give them out. Sadly that's not the case. I just have to keep being patient! I'm getting transfered to a different area this Wednesday. A new area and new companion. There has been some talk of a colony of Brazilians being in one of the areas, so I'm crossing my fingers.
Man I want to apologize for my letters being so short. You all probably look forward to my letters as much as I look forward towards yours. The three ladies that we are teaching are progressing well. They just need to have faith that they can do it with the Lord's help.
We have been teaching this guy. His name is Brother ... that's what we call people when we forget their first names. He is really shy and little slower, but it was really cool he started reading the Book of Mormon and we can see a change in him. He smiles a lot more he'll talk a lot more and he wants to get baptized he has strengthened my testimony and I'm sure Elder Law's. It just makes me so happy when you see an investigator change. Freaking awesome! I'm kinda bummed that I'm leaving this area, but I guess it's time for a change.
PS tell Grandma and Grandpa O that I love them. I would have wrote them, but I didn't have their address. They have crossed my mind a couple of times this week because we met a guy who reminded me of Grandpa. We gave him a Book of Mormon too!
Love you all so much
No comments:
Post a Comment