Sunday, December 18, 2011

Decemeber 18, 2011

Hey,
This is just going to be a quick email. We are getting ready to go to manaus, just have to go get a couple of more things after this. I bought new shoes. I don't know how much they will be in dollars. I think around fifty dollars or so.. oh, thanks, for the gift I will look for it. 

The traditions in Brazil are a little bit different. Sat. night at midnight they will have a party until 3 am(we will be home by 10:30 pm or so) and Christmas Day is a big lunch. They have this cake that is really good that only comes out at this time. haha I'm not really sure what they are going to do that is just what they said. It's my first Christmas here in Brazil. It is weird seeing all of these Christmas decorations in heat, but it will be fun! 


Sunday we have church for one hour and a member who has a son on the mission will be giving us lunch. I think anyone who has a son on the mission will treat the missionaries in their ward like their own. And after lunch we will be going to another persons house so that I can call you guys. It is 2 o clock right now so I'm thinking I will be giving you guys a call around 1 or 3 on Skype. Just keep your email open on Sunday and I will let you know if there will be any problems. 


I cant wait to talk to you all I am very excited. We are leaving at six and we arrive in Manaus at 8 tomorrow. I still don't have my charger, so we will see how many pictures I can take.

amo voces 

elder ontiveros    
ps is I'm glad you had a great performance. I liked the picture. Thanks for the quote mom- 
until Sunday 

No comments: